|Category||Advance (EUR)||On Site (EUR)|
|Full IEEE Member||560||670|
|Full SPS Member||535||640|
|IEEE Student Member||313||375|
|IEEE SPS Student Member||270||323|
|IEEE Life Member||270||323|
Notice that each paper needs to have one author with a full registration. Up to 3 papers of the same author can be covered by one full registration.
The registration fee includes
- Welcome reception
- Access to scientific sessions
- Coffee breaks
- 3 Lunches
- 1 Copy of Electronic Proceedings
- Tutorial registration
BanquetThere will be a banquet dinner charge of 90 EUR.
- By Credit Card
- By Bank Transfer
Terms and Conditions
- All papers to be presented at the workshop must have at least one author registered at the full rate (non-student registration) before July 31st, 2016. One full registration pays for at most three papers of the same author. Valid author registration is complete only after both the registration form is submitted and the payment has been received.
- Request Invitation letter. Note that invitation letters will only be extended upon request and only after full registration and fees payment
- Refund policy:
- 100% registration fee refund until Aug 31 @ 23:59:59 GMT.
- 50% registration fee refund between Sep 1 and Sep 7 @ 23:59:59 GMT.
- No registration fee refund on or after Sep 8.
- Banquet tickets can be refunded in full until Sep 7 @ 23:59:59 GMT.
- To be eligible for IEEE membership registration rates you must be a current member of the IEEE.
- Students are required to present valid student ID to obtain student registration rates.
- All cancellations should be made in writing to: email@example.com.